We’re a team of specialist WordPress developers and designers with over 50 years’ WordPress experience. We deliver world-class WordPress services – from strategy through to support – to clients all over the world.
Here is what you can expect from working at Pragmatic
- Help people and businesses achieve their intentions online.
- Be part of a great team of senior developers – we’re all experienced WordPress specialists with a range of skills and experience so there’s a lot you can learn from us. Our open office structure encourages collaboration and frequent best-practice and knowledge sharing.
- Take on responsibility for specific clients and experience the satisfaction of working on and completing a range of really cool, really diverse projects.
- Join a talented and growing team of people with ambitious goals, who welcome initiative and will listen to your ideas. Our management hierarchy is flat and the doors in the office are literally always open.
- Work for a company who will take your well-being into account. We provide ergonomic furniture and computer accessories, large (and multiple) monitors, fresh air plants, good lighting and great music. There is always coffee on the go and a basket of fresh fruit for you to help yourselves to. Because our people are important to us.
- Share an office with people who work hard and will understand that sometimes you need to talk, and sometimes you need peace and quiet to get things done.
- Find solutions and implement them – We thrive on problem solving and will challenge conventional ways of doing things if they need to be challenged. At Pragmatic we like to be ‘disruptive’ in a good way.
- Build the skills and know-how that you want to build for your future. We place a strong emphasis on the career progression and personal development of our team.
- Get involved in the community – we are supportive of community and charity initiatives, and offer you time to volunteer for good causes that mean something to you.
- Receive a competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance.
- Shed the less enjoyable parts of being a freelancer such as sales, marketing, book-keeping and project management.
- Work in central Brighton. The Pragmatic offices are easy to get to by foot, bike and public transport making it easy for you to get to work, for our clients to visit us and for us to visit our clients. We’re open to remote working too, though most of our team prefer to come to the office.
Current job vacancies
Unfortunately, we don’t have any vacancies open at the moment! But be sure to check back soon.