We’re a team of specialist WordPress developers and designers with over 50 years’ WordPress experience. We deliver world-class WordPress services – from strategy through to support – to clients all over the world.
Here is what you can expect from working at Pragmatic
- Help people and businesses achieve their intentions online.
- Be part of a great team of senior developers – we’re all experienced WordPress specialists with a range of skills and experience so there’s a lot you can learn from us. Our open office structure encourages collaboration and frequent best-practice and knowledge sharing.
- Take on responsibility for specific clients and experience the satisfaction of working on and completing a range of really cool, really diverse projects.
- Join a talented and growing team of people with ambitious goals, who welcome initiative and will listen to your ideas. Our management hierarchy is flat and the doors in the office are literally always open.
- Work for a company who will take your well-being into account. We provide ergonomic furniture and computer accessories, large (and multiple) monitors, fresh air plants, good lighting and great music. There is always coffee on the go and a basket of fresh fruit for you to help yourselves to. Because our people are important to us.
- Share an office with people who work hard and will understand that sometimes you need to talk, and sometimes you need peace and quiet to get things done.
- Find solutions and implement them – We thrive on problem solving and will challenge conventional ways of doing things if they need to be challenged. At Pragmatic we like to be ‘disruptive’ in a good way.
- Build the skills and know-how that you want to build for your future. We place a strong emphasis on the career progression and personal development of our team.
- Get involved in the community – we are supportive of community and charity initiatives, and offer you time to volunteer for good causes that mean something to you.
- Receive a competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance.
- Shed the less enjoyable parts of being a freelancer such as sales, marketing, book-keeping and project management.
- Work in central Brighton. The Pragmatic offices are easy to get to by foot, bike and public transport making it easy for you to get to work, for our clients to visit us and for us to visit our clients. We’re open to remote working too, though most of our team prefer to come to the office.
Current job vacancies
We’re looking for an experienced Client Services Director to join our team.
As the Client Services Director you will be a member the Senior Management Team, working closely with the Company Director to help shape and deliver future growth and development of Pragmatic. You will be accountable for high-level relations with all clients, including strategic direction, account growth and development, financial management, resource management, delivery standards and overall client satisfaction, while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
We’re looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our management team, with responsibility over the efforts, results, and success of the finance department. You will also be involved in providing financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
This is a full-time position for someone who is able to demonstrate experience in leading a finance department, preferably in the digital agency sector. You will report to, and work with, our non-exec Finance Director and Founder.
We’re looking for an experienced senior Project Manager / Director, with a previous work in a senior role in the development industry. Your responsibilities in this role will consist of leading and organising our team of Project Managers and help them reach their maximum potential.
This is a Full-Time position, offering a great amount of potential for growth, and participation in working with some of the biggest clients of any WordPress agency.
We’re looking for an excellent junior to intermediate digital project manager to join our team, with responsibility to work with our sales and production teams and manage project completion and time scales.
Often timescales are short, expectations high and the work we do has a significant impact on the overall commercial performance of our clients. Making sure that we can take on pre-planned and ad-hoc work with a fast turnaround, professional and friendly communications and high quality production is demanding but extremely rewarding.
We use JIRA and Agile along with Big Picture for scheduling, managing and logging projects. The more you know about these systems, the more you’ll be able to help us and succeed in your role.