It’s a very exciting time for Pragmatic. We’ve just moved to bigger central Brighton offices to accommodate our ever-expanding team, and we’ve got a new, ambitious five year strategy in place. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a sensational sales person to lead on sales activity, and bring in the work for our team of devilishly good developers.
- Someone that cares about helping people and businesses achieve their intentions online
- Confident with the full sales process from marketing touch point to signed contract and closing the feedback loop at the end of a project
- Conversant with what WordPress is and does
- Excited at the prospect of joining a talented and growing team with ambitious goals
- Happy to work hard (and sometimes very hard) as long as the motivation and reward are there
- Working closely with the director and marketing team
- Attentive to detail and a very effective communicator
We can give you:
- Good money
- A great working environment
- Genuine care about your personal development and happiness at work
- A central Brighton location
What will the role be like?
We’re privileged to receive a lot of incoming sales enquiries for new business, new work from existing clients and network and partnerships referrals and recommendations. This isn’t sitting at a desk cold-calling businesses trying to up-sell a monthly email campaign and bolt-on SEO service. It’s talking to business owners and executives that are looking to solve their web requirements, big and small.
It’s a lot about making sure we deal effectively with incoming enquiries and working as an integral part of the team to make sure that we specify a great project.
Our office is currently the top floor of a building that also houses a fantastic nursery and creche so it’s potentially a good fit for someone with young kids.
Applications are now closed