If you’re a top-flight WordPress developer that just wants to do beautiful development, we want to hear from you, and you’ll be in good company amongst our outstanding development team. We’re also looking for a Head of WordPress Support.
- Someone that cares about helping people and businesses achieve their intentions online
- A strong developer with back-end and/or front-end skills – we’re looking for a handful of developers and will happily consider a range of skills and experience levels from n00b to core contributor
- Conversant with what WordPress is and does
- Excited at the prospect of joining a talented and growing team with ambitious goals
- Happy to work hard (and sometimes very hard) as long as the motivation and reward are there
- Working closely with the director and a great team of developers with a broad range of skills and experience
- Attentive to detail and an effective communicator
It’d be great if:
- You’re able to build a WordPress theme and have produced child themes
- You work with git or other version control systems
- You have experience with the more exotic WordPress uses such as Multisite, BuddyPress, CMS customisation and API integrations
We can give you:
- Good money
- A great working environment
- Genuine care about your personal development and happiness at work
- A central Brighton location (we’re open to remote working)
- The opportunity to shed other roles that you might not enjoy as a freelancer such as sales, marketing, book-keeping and project management
What will the role be like?
We focus on being good and fast at what we do, being client-focussed, especially in terms of being responsive to business requirements. You’ll work on a wide range of projects and we’ll try to match your current skills and those you want to learn or improve to the work you take on. It’s a pretty high octane environment but it’s exciting and rewarding too.
Our office is currently the top floor of a building that also houses a fantastic nursery and creche so it’s potentially a good fit for someone with young kids. We’re also looking for a Head of WordPress Support.